& CLIMATE RISK
GREENING INVESTMENTS & CLIMATE RISK
- Understand the perceptions and motivations of investors and issuers in the green bond market in Sweden. The purpose is to gain a deeper understanding of how the financial sector can catalyze new investments in low-carbon and climate-resilient solutions.
- Investigate how climate risk is currently incorporated into financial decision making (with a focus on Norwegian actors). Here we want to understand how climate science and climate risk can be communicated in ways that meet the needs of institutional investors and asset managers.
- Maltais, A., & Nykvist, B. (2020). Understanding the role of green bonds in advancing sustainability. Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, 1-20.
- Vulturious, G., & Tuhkanen, H (forthcoming). Are green bonds funding the transition? Investigating the link between companies’ climate targets and green debt financing. Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment.
- Tuhkanen, H. (2020). Green bonds: a mechanism for bridging the adaptation gap? Stockholm: Stockholm Environment Institute.
- Torvanger, A. B. (2019). Climate science for the financial sector: Managing climate risk in Norway and Sweden. Oslo: Report no. 15, CICERO.